OST KIT Mainnet Alpha 1 in its current release is not yet feature complete. This release is for early user testing.
It offers a set of APIs so that developers can work on Proof of Concepts and test integration with OST KIT Mainnet Alpha 1. Please be informed, if you intend to unstake the OST staked on Mainnet Alpha 1 in future you will have to make sure all your branded tokens exchanged during different transactions done via APIs should be collected back in one address before unstaking.
OST KIT is a SaaS (software as a service) designed for both business people and developers. Anyone will be able to use OST KIT to design, create and manage their token economy, setup transactions and users, mint their tokens and more, without requiring them to have blockchain developers in-house.
Key features in OST KIT Mainnet Alpha 1 include:
- Choose your token name and token symbol
- Use our Token Economy Planner to set the value of your token and to decide how many tokens to mint
- Stake OST
- Mint your tokens
- Define actions you want people to earn and spend your token on, such as user-to-user, company-to-user and user-to-company
- Set the amount for each of your defined actions at the time of creation or provide the amount when executing the action.
- Create Users and Execute transactions via APIs
- Monitor and manage your token economy
- View transfers in your branded token economy on OST VIEW, our homegrown block explorer
last updated 3rd September 2018; for support see help.ost.com
OST KIT Mainnet Alpha 1 | OpenST Platform v0.9.2